Day 1, The garden is ripe with love.

By Alex: Friday, June 17, 2011

Not all of these plants have been started by seed. The little tiny plants i like to call perrywinkles. These Gardens are in little nooks around my yard among the boats, cars and general disrepair of my yard.

Boat Box. Squash, zuccini and beans

This is my halve. Spinich, tomato, sweet peas, lettuce, rocket,  and mystery plant.


SUPERSONIC!!! How could i not buy this troublesome tomato!

This is my roomates part. I think he bought them that size


The smelly box

Left over from last year. I think a beet



1 comment:

Smack said...

I like the Supersonic tomatoes, just add gin and tonic!

Take a closer picture of the mystery plant. Tough to tell but it kind of looks like Cilantro. Rip a leaf off and you'll know in a hurry.

What the heck is 'rocket' :p

Post a Comment