Garden Inventory

By Smack: Friday, May 21, 2010

Nasturtiums
I thought I would quickly list all the stuff that is currently in the garden and where it is located.  Here is a layout diagram of the garden and for reference this is pretty much the same orientation as the picture from my kitchen window below.

Terrace Garden
 
Plot
1
Plot
2
Plot
3
Plot
4
Plot
5
Plot
6
 
Walkway Garden

Terrace
This area is heavily shaded most of the day so we have leafy vegetables up here.
  • Spinach
  • Rainbow Chard
  • Butter Lettuce
  • Kale
  • Dill
  • Mint

Plot 1

  • Radishes
  • Broccoli
  • Cauliflower
  • Kale

Plot 2

  • Nasturtiums
  • Broccoli
  • Cauliflower

Plot 3 (Potato Patch)

  • Potatoes
    • Purple
    • Kennebec
  • Lettuce (a few hidden between the potatoes)

Plot 4

  • Strawberries
  • Tomatoes

Plot 5

  • Nothin but some rogue lettuce

Plot 6 (Herb Garden)

  • Oregano (2 kinds)
  • Rosemary
  • Curry Plant
  • Lavender
  • Sage
  • Chives
  • Parsley
  • Cilantro

Walkway

  • Corn
  • Peas
  • Beans
  • Cucumber
  • More potatoes

Once again I am sure I am missing a few things but I will fill them in as I figure it out.

  
View from the kitchen,
terrace in the background
Tomatoes and Strawberries,
walkway garden in the background

3 comments:

Christie said...

I like the blog template. Liking the garden too, you guys are hardcore gardeners with your plots and such. Don't forget about us over here on the mainland when your harvest comes in! See ya on the weekend!

Greg Hinterberger said...

Jesus on ice skates hippie, that's some fine garden blogging! If only we spent as much time weeding!

Smack said...

Thanks, I am liking the template too and it is some good CSS practice.

As for the weeds... Round-up ready crops Dude ;) Its a never ending battle out there!

You gotta help me remember what else we planted and where.

Post a Comment