Rise of the Peas

By Liam: Friday, May 10, 2013

The future of the peas had been uncertain. Not long after I planted the plump little orbs did the magpie and crow onslaught begin. Many a pea was cruelly plucked from the earth on a daily basis, leaving doubt as to whether any remained.
Luckily it appears as though the casualty count may have been overestimated: this morning numerous sprouts appeared in the pea patch.
Could these be peas?

SHITTY BASIL UPDATE: It has become even shittier. Water has been applied. Odds of survival have dropped.
even shittier basil



The gnarly leaves of a young horseradish




1 comment:

Smack said...

I'm tellin ya, grow the Basil in a pot that you can take inside when it gets crappy out, or strategically place into sunlight when you think it needs some more.

I have never grown Horseradish before but I do like it. I should give this a go.

Post a Comment